Friday, February 11, 2011

Alexis Texas Doesnt Like Black Guys?

French style

I am about this magazine scan stumbled and wants him kept from you because I never even enough can get them on the style of French women to read. But again, as usual with such lists and tips, it is purely subjective. However, I think it's beautiful here and concise me is some truth to it.

via glamor

first perfect fit for me. I have my one favorite scent, I always buy more and buy more will: it is Chloé . From time to time I like to wear Parisienne of YSL .

second Now, I do not smoke, my skin from sun damage, as I always carry something with SPF , cream hard and I try to eat as healthy as possible. I really would only drink more!

third going okay, only with lipstick makeup out of the house is for me nothing. I like it simple and natural, but like something more.

4th exactly.

5th no, I think when you top 20 is like me, then you have in previous years, been through enough changes. Long hair, dark, light, dark, light, Bob, again long. For now, I'm glad I know what I like about myself, not only in terms of my hair, but makeup, fashion etc.

6th very interesting thought, is actually something on the turn.
is however it's not easy to achieve.


0 comments:

Post a Comment