Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Molar Tooth Falling Apart

Valentine's Day: relationship killer for couples and singles for the hell



me it is a complete mystery what it all with " Valentine's Day "at the moment have. Singles need to be reminded that they are really completely solo and couples must be remembered that they love each other?

If you're in love, every day " Valentine's Day" and you need to wait for no reason, to give something or to show each other how important you are located. I even believe that I would be pretty angry if my only friend at the " Valentine's Day" would be willing to reveal to me what he feels for me. A love lives but of little treats, and tiny pleasures.

However, as a single it is depressing when one is reminded around the clock because you're just alone. At work, they talk about this special day, on the Internet twittering, blogging, and also far cry " V alentinstag" With purchase the horror reaches its zenith.

short Yes, I think Valentine's pointless . And not because I am a single girl, but because of this ugly-Plüschherzchen Amor angel-love poem stuff is annoying and unaesthetic plain and simple! This plush heart are simply scrap and lie somewhere in the corner periods until they finally in a rotten cellar case their existence. The countless beautiful Amor angel, the one in February, almost stalking are now no looker, and the love poems ever. Even the most untalented man thinks on this special day can be dense. Yes, some consider even for great poets. Awakens in me simply to escape it all instinct!

only once purely hypothetical: Am I my darling just an ugly Gammel plush cushion for 4.99 € worth? No? For me the most chain stores have always a fallacy:
wants What woman with a plush pillow? Ah now I know: I love to throw away or use them as cloth. Then they can at least say that it has now done their homework with lots of love.
And what would man with a plush pillow? If not all men are gay, I would say nothing or be gay.
What else helps with a pink plush pillow with Cupid and "I love you " logo does not make one.
No one wants that on " Valentine's Day", the feast of lovers and the hell of the single girls Hypocrisy begins.



Let us illustrate it in two small scenes:
[ thoughts short written siv . blue men and women in red color ]

Scene 1: Valentine's Day and a man brings his sweetheart with one of these wonderful pillows. Of course, because he feels deep and irrevocable feelings towards her.

man of her pillows languishing presented and the emphasis of his love kisses: "Honey, Happy Valentine's Day"
Oh, is she like it? Well yes is "I love you" on it - then it can not be wrong.

woman certainly pleased with the gesture and just as appalled at this pott ugly part, begins her joy simulate:
"Oh dear! The pillow is great! Thank you - I love you "
What is this? Am I worth only a plush pillow? Moment: I know the pillow that's been in the supermarket next to the cash for 2-3 € ... well it is Valentine's Day - now Rejoice a bissl!

woman kisses her eye, and decorated the first pillow on the bed, where it is kicked out after 48 hours because they do not bear the sight. Man is totally proud of the perfectly chosen gift .

Yes - hab ' I had known that she is happy about little things! Strike!

@ They were now witnessing the first of the new love hypocrisy. From now it can only go downhill, because misunderstandings are inevitable!


Scene 2: woman is easy on these ugly Kitschkram and give their treasure so one of these stunning pillows with this sincere message
" I love you " :

" I still have something for you, darling ... you are very special to me. We are probably soul mates, or Schatzilein? "

He will be so pleased! This cushion pushes all my feelings so clearly that even understands a man!

Oh damn ... what is the contact? Will I now bad, I should run away or pretend my joy! It's Valentine's Day and the happiness in her eyes tells me that I now must be brave. The best I say nothing and let deeds speak.

" love, wow! "

man takes the pillow itself, it sets aside quietly, praying that he does not through this cushion, the last bit of manhood is taken and expressed his joy, as already mentioned, with Actions speak louder than words ...

insanity - since you have hit the mark! I knew that you will like it!

I hope she forgets the pillow sometime ... maybe make the dog will be available soon "due to a succession of unhappy most circumstances" broken ...

@ Here are observers the first misunderstanding. The first lie, the consequences will inevitably be more.
Well then: Happy Valentine's day!

I think now has understood the last one: Valentine's Day can and must be save in order to live happily ever can.
In this sense, Amen.

all love.

PS Yes in this life you only want to run away yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment