Friday, February 11, 2011

Porto Santo Island Reviews

[DATE] 25 questions and an important additional question!

First, I'm really sorry! Right now it takes almost a week until I answer comments. Please do not take it to me amiss if I comment only on weekends, and plan to answer. But I want you to take me time to write and not write only 1.5 words. Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy with school right now, so I can not get during the week to answer your questions, etc. in detail. I am always resort to the weekend when I can finally read all the comments at rest and answer.
makes me so fun!

I am always asked when I write because Abi: this March. In fact, the tests will start on 03/18/2011.

Until then I have to work a lot, but that's okay and then after that I'm free! Can switch off first, blogging in peace and enjoy life to the next stage of life truly begin.

Important question: I'm considering a new phone need to. A mobile phone that is able to properly twitter, etc.
However, I am familiar with mobile phones little.
So here's my question:
What do you think of the model " Samsung i9000 Galaxy S"?

Or which phone would you recommend? Other tips on the subject?


And now let's go to me by [DATE]:

first you have pets?
No, not more. But I had a dog.

second Name 3 things straight in your vicinity.
Coca Cola, my digital camera, Catrice nail polish in the color "110 me Poison, Poison You!"

third is the weather like now with you? to
rainy, relatively warm ... German: Bio-perms-Weather ...

4th Do you have a driver's license? If so, you once had an accident?
I have no driver's license, but I made him this spring

5th When you're up this morning?
seventh ° ° clock ... because I had class later today.

6th When did the last time you showered?
yesterday.

7th What was the last movie you saw?
"My Sister's Keeper" - I wanted the film But do not watch. I was forced more or less. The film is so terrible, dramatic, sad - shocking!

8th says what your last text message?
Last SMS me: "Heeey: D Did you all emailed and see us tomorrow in Latin. Ciao! " touching, right?
last SMS I sent was: "Hello XXX! As promised, I send you my Phone number. This would be done with this;-D How are you? xxx See you soon "

9th sound like on your ring tone?
Super question for a blog ... it sounds a little Sex and the City standard xD Well with a little imagination.

10th Have you ever flown to another country ?
No, I never flew ...

11th you love Sushi?
No.

12th Where do you buy your food?
the supermarket!

13th Have you ever taken medicine to you to be able to sleep better?
No.

14th How many siblings do you have?
A younger but bigger sister.

15th Do you have a computer or a notebook?
PC

16th will How old are at your next birthday?
I'll 21st

17th you wear a glasses or contact lenses?
No.

18th Dyeing your hair you?
I sounds very much and my hair regularly.

19th plan do you for today?
Today I plan to do nothing! Watch DVDs ...

20th When was the last time you cried?
Oh no ... I'm not built very close to the water. A long time ago ... I think anyway.

21st What is the perfect toppings for you?
salami, ham, mushrooms, artichokes & cheese

22nd What do you like more : Hamburger or cheeseburger?
hamburgers!

23rd Were you ever a day longer than 24hrs. awake?
I think I was never over 24 hours of the night. But to sign, I would not this statement because I have something 'm not sure. But no, I do not think so.

24th What color eyes do you have?
Definitely blue. I like to greet my eye color can be totally happy * Narcissus *

25th Can you differentiate Pepsi from Coca Cola?
Yes - but I like both anyway.

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment