Friday, February 25, 2011

How Long Is Penis Of Ulliel

DU FEHLST!


it is missing.

the scent of her hair.
when she throws her head back and reflect.
if it annoys mali and by trying to frighten and thereby constantly apologized to him.
when she smiles while looking down.
told me excitedly from their latest achievements.
or simply wants to silence.
if I do not want to talk.
and then do it.

it is missing.
case of rain.
when the sun is shining.
over and over again.


sweet, you said few days ago, I would be your muse.
the truth is, you mean it.
and not only that
a piece of my heart belongs entirely to you alone.
you have a fixed place, whom you may well prefer to call that chunk.

a chunk of my heart now lives in Hamburg.
and yogogums bag in my car is full.



miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment