Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Linseeds Constipation

YOU WATCHED ME BURN. SO I DID THE SAME TO YOU.

intro:
I have found again my thoughts from the accounts in early 2007.
a turbulent time, so I do not record that her (she gets her yet) but it
dedicate.
of a secret d.
ask about its existence are not answered and my trying to locate him have failed miserably.
definitely better Sun
I thought you were locked up and everyone has their secrets. I have mine.
he's mine. and I do not even know why.

story:
but since this is a story. by a girl in love, that's fallen for a guy who kept them at bay.
but you did not care.
because they wanted him.
award at all.
until they had it.
they did not know exactly who he was but she thought she knows him inside out.
he lied so beautiful and she fell into the magic world of lies, which he had created for them.
they felt comfortable in his world but they knew it was not real so they told anyone about their shared world.
traveled to Munich, but the longing to understand her, so she ran away from the magic world, purely in the real world. and there he was. just a different person. not her.
so they decided to leave this world. the one that he has created for them and therefore him.


but she missed him often.
because in a time which it took away any power he gave her courage and endless strength.
is always smiling on the.
they gave him the keys.
he gave her hope.
and that was what kept them alive.
until everything collapsed.

sometimes I still think back to you, only you have no more meaning. you're more like a spirit and I'm not even sure anymore if I'm not up conceited.
+
what I wanted to tell you, dear dr, I have her letters yet.
carefully hidden.


_________________






(his favorite picture of me)

You laid it on the line
These twisted words of time
And how your spirit shines
I wish that you were mine Yeah lately

I know that I've been crawling

I know that I've been falling Into your


dream Imagine no more tears Dissolving all your

feras
tooth and claw With
we fight Into this endless night Yeah lately

I know that I've been crawling

I know that I've been falling
Into Your Dream

I saw my tears in your eyes

You saw your fears in mine We watched it burn

together Watched it burn together



0 comments:

Post a Comment