Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Techno Song That Counts Down

i feel like nothing in the world could ever hurt me again.

it is now finally over.
the commitment for the apartment is here.
there is no turning back.
by March I'm from Cologne official.
it goes forward.
goodbye happy past.
meet again on fucked-present.
hello new chapter.


I will never again hear the way dreams are not fulfilled. in my head I had already fantasized an apartment together and when I got this really hit me then enter the stop.
is this my apartment.
anything is possible when one is ready to throw only really.
(old cover, bay windows, high, large bathroom, large kitchen, centrally located in mountain climbing Uiuiui)


the next 2 month will be busy with renovation work much because I have my rohdiamant a shack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment