Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kates Playgrounds 2009



exactly one year ago today was my friend and I spent three days in Paris. About the Valentine . It was quite wonderful. We were in a very have cute hotel which was very central and the place from which we explored the city. I would like to repeat it this year, but unfortunately we both have this time can not find time. Maybe next year and then every year . I find a Valentine short holiday in Paris potential has a tradition.

For now I content myself with these beautiful pictures and I must say that the ladies all had better weather than we in the cold of February (at this point I'm thinking about it the tradition but in the summer ) embarrassed. And I am viewing the same images from our short break in Paris. Maybe I'll show you some. husband

-

via taza -
and


love all greetings to you all and still spend a relaxing Sunday evening

0 comments:

Post a Comment