Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Get Tv Channels On Acoustic Solutions Tv

13/02/2011: Time and again Sunday, and polls



located in the sidebar, some polls and I would be very happy if you participate! The surveys are anonymous and free charge.
Let's see pretty excited about the poll results!

Then I would like to say a few words about the blog ideas :
Until March, I put a blog a week ago. From April I will introduce more blogs per week, because otherwise you have to wait forever till you come to it.
But one can still apply!

How was your weekend?

* Done * à blogged, learned, looked tidy DVD ...
* Is * à Mix Playlist (Rihanna, Colbie Caillat, 30 Seconds to Mars ...)
* happy * à coming to write the last exams before Abi!
* bought * à Artdeco nail varnish and a fitness rolls (? Review on Nail Polish complacent On special request, I present also like the bun;-D)
* clicked * à Facebook, Blog, Twitter, Zoeva (I think that's it)
* Read * à short stories
* Thought * à Hopefully soon Spring!
* Viewed * à "Mad About You" Charmed &
amazed by * * à Damn, the weekend is already almost over!
* * Annoy à My Lieblingslipgloss Catrice was kidnapped
* eaten * à Pizza, sandwiches (I count on now is not the whole menu)
* drunk * à coffee, cola - sigh but that's not healthy, I remember straight on.
* Wanted * à spring!

Wanted to report only briefly - if I can do it, tonight's another " right" post.

Much love and a good start into the new week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment