Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Cat Has A Hole In Its Ear Hoe Do I Clean It

Venus falls the clouds (or no better not!) ...

stressed relative I just came home and I checked out my first e-mail. I still can not quite grasp: I won !

Actually, I'm in all competitions followed by bad luck. I never win. Thus I have also participated without making me really hopes to nibble actually a price.

But Venus has, believe it or not, number one!

you remember but I am sure, an article on
where a poem to write and was able to win a trip to Berlin.

Here's my winning poem ( and I can hardly believe it ... ):

holiday dreams

düst'ren Far away from everyday life,
to search the pulsating life
's because our lucky day,
we can soon Book a vacation.

A relaxing flight to Berlin's should be, is
Fun and joy are
in elegant hotel by candlelight,
this is a dream on earth.


this I have gained the following:



I am so far neither airline-direct (or looking for probably the only flight out, I know xD) flown, nor was I was in a hotel
" Amber Hotels .

So I want you to know this incredible experience only briefly, after I've already mentioned here before.


all love.

PS: Great post title choice, considering that I have won a flight - but hopefully you know how really meant is xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment