Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Live Streaming European Basketball

our new sofa

As I've mentioned already have, my friend and I just bought a small corner pad for our apartment. It was really about time and accordingly, there is the joy of it when it is finally here. For now I enjoy it superior to me different ways I put it nicely staged. For now, I've created three options in Polyvore and 'd e show it to you now. In general, all three quite fit into our living room. But see for yourself:

still fast the sofa


lots of white and cream tones, all well fluffy, cuddly , bright and inviting.




black because it matches the sofa, to various shades of gray and two white pillows in between.
All in all, kept a little more modern.



a nice blend of naturally colored cushion, mixed with a little gray and white.




would for him to decide which set you would
or make her it was very different?
ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment