Monday, February 7, 2011

How To Get Free Heart Guard Plus For Dogs

[Review]: Catrice - Absolute Eye Colour

content : two-color - usually a dull and schimmrig



price : 2 - 4 €
brand : Catrice - Absolute Eye Colour
Product Name : 080 Help! I am stranded until Andes ( pictured on the right and a number )
at : Health Müller


price : 2 - 4 €
brand : Catrice - Absolute Eye Colour
Product Name : 060 Knight Rider is calling ( in the photo left and number 2 )
at Erstanden: Health Müller


Sorry that the prospect of lower left is not so great looks.


My experience :
I find the new range Catrice absolutely unbeatable good! The price matches the quality is good and I also find the package very nicely. These two eye shadow duos are definitely not my last from this range.
The colors meet people in the eye and can also be pretty blind.
look at the photos without it the eye shadow base, and in natural daylight!

Overall :
J - inexpensive
J - look pretty
J - well pigmented

This report contains my own experiences with the product. I have no one to "order" message, to advertise the product. Furthermore, this product is not sponsored.
all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment