Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jeff Hardy Hair Style 2010

Venus in the American Idol Twitter mania on Saturday evening



My Saturday was very labor intensive.
people, I'm totally confused. If someone tells me a date, I always think immediately that what I already have before, though I date has only been read 100 times did because I have a lot of history stuff for the school must!
This morning was my first thought: " Only two weekends and then I can do anything! "
Today I determined five hours and now I have really learned any more. Tomorrow I will continue.

I now like American Idol would look - not because I really want to watch the superstar from the beginning, fans would be, or the like, but simply because it is something to be " nothing thinking " and make super about it in Twitter can chat.


Do you have a favorite in this year's candidates?
I think so far " the puppeteer " very sweet. But a real favorites I have not because I have seen American Idol this year only once.

short to something else: Do you know the movie "Mad About You "? I finally seen! And the film is the story really well, but unfortunately, the dialogues are somewhat " simply" not very "witty " which I am sorry.
But I still like the movie because he's funny - even so - history and current. Long-distance relationships there are now much more than 20 years ago, right?

My next " Will-I-have-film " is "friendship Plus . The trailer is super funny and the criticisms I heard so far / read / seen have are very positive.
am just waiting to see the movie.


beautiful Saturday
Venus

0 comments:

Post a Comment