Thursday, February 10, 2011

Top Fin Powerhead Attachments

[Review] Alessandro Nail Polish

Today I want to meet your readers desire and Alessandro coatings . Imagine You know that I absolutely love Allesandro at the moment and this time the brand has not disappointed me. Unfortunately, I am currently very short nails because I had to file off it. Still, one can see the paint well and also see the glitter particles.

Every far left: No. 525, No. 523 in the middle and far right 527

price : 2 - 4 €
brand : Alessandro
product names :

Pinky : Diamond No to Heaven. 527 ( with glitter particles )
ring finger : Wild No Petrol. 525 ( with glitter particles )
middle finger : Midnight Blue No. 523 ( without glitter particles )

bought from : Drogerie Müller

content : 5 ml

Every far left: No. 527, in the middle: No. 525 and right: No. 523

My experience :
As you know already I'm in the nail hardener series of Alessandro a fan of the company and even with these coatings was underlined my high opinion of the brand again. The photos have I only applied a thick layer and must say that the paint covers well. The consistency of the paint is neither too thick nor too runny and easy to apply with no streaks or blur. The paint dries in minutes.
the lacquer " Diamond to Heaven No. 527 "had I been worn (on all Nägelchen) and he did well. I wear a long coat mostly not because I was new after 2-3 days of varnish. Therefore I can not say how long the paint, but the 2 days when I had told him, had not chipped the paint.

Conclusion :
I can only stress again: Alessandro has great nail products . So far I've done with this company any bad experiences and I hope it stays that way. Do you have such a positive image of Alessandro?

Overall :
J - Pleasant Order
J - High opacity
K - price

This report contains my own experiences with the product. I have no one to "order" message, to advertise the product. Furthermore, this product is not sponsored.


all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment