Sunday, February 27, 2011

Groin Hernia Pain Killers

BAD DESICIONS MAKE GOOD STORIES.

.... and they would be there this evening would become legendary.

sing along.
run away.
bitch fights.
new family relationships.

flashbacks

"and then he gave me very many questions sent ^^....."

"I'm on the guest list. Maria +1. Or alternatively, any ugly pet names."

"hatet it up." "Hehe!"

"Do not be friends with my arch enemy!"
"I'm friends with him long ago: D"

s to m. "The xx (type) is on the purple."
m to purple, "the xx (type) is for you."
Purple: "what did he say?"
s: "yes .....!"
purple "achso." . Laugh "Words that are so many!"

"I was a heterosexual, I would marry you!"

m s: "I will tell you, he lives about 8 minutes on foot from here and he knows all about penises! off! and you look like his ex! and he is tight! I do not know how you like the look so .... I'd give it a try! "XD

"..... because I have ruined? suddenly there was blood "

" I do not know you but please take my hand and run with just "

0 comments:

Post a Comment