Saturday, February 19, 2011

Helms 27 Sailboat Sale

thought about basics # 2

Hello my friends,
an issue that concerns me right now is the eternal basic question . In thoughts on Basics * click * I've previously dared even attempt to formulate a definition and have come to the conclusion that everyone has a different view about what are for him personally basics and the strongly oriented to their own style of clothing or style of clothing desired.

therefore applies:
referred to here and shown pieces is what it is, for me personally in my closet for my preferred style of dress and have basic status. I have not necessarily (yet) all of them, or only a part similar to that shown, but from the pictures you can imagine it much better.



It starts with tops, cardigans and pullovers without here, because I realize for myself at this very moment that I have simply forgotten, which suggests that they are not exactly my favorite pieces of clothing.
For tops, I find it particularly difficult on a few essential parts to come, because of course no reason why it is good, in fact quite the opposite, a simple T-shirt to have in several colors.

- Shirts / s:
In winter great draw for under it, in autumn and spring's working without a cardi over it, all glorious in summer. For me, an absolutely important and varied piece of clothing that I several times in black and white owners, and occasionally in other colors. In a tank top, I find it important that it is not too short and ride up. Moreover, it is worth it regularly exchanged for new ones. I take the "old" simply for sport.

- T-shirts: behaves so it is with me as tank tops, so much black and white, some in other colors. I am happy to have further and / or long shirts, to be stuck in his pants, knots, one above the other bear, etc
And I remember : Lauren Conrad wrote in her book that the sleeves of a t am-shirt best in a slender body to end of the arm to flattering look. I think there really is something to it.

- Longsleeves: I include shirts with 3 / 4 sleeve this time. How do I find a great option if you do not want to airy / or be dressed in summer, but I can not really necessary is already a Cardi wear. I prefer persöbnlich always prefer a nice longsleeve than to wear a cardi, but this is a matter of taste. What I have discovered for me personally yet, I think shirts with 3 / 4 sleeves with nice details, great or a gathering at the sleeve. Which there was a lot lately at H & M and Zara. You are simple but have a nice eye-catcher. Again, to myself, in black, white, khaki, etc.

- Striped Shirt me for a separate category, although of course a T-shirt, T-shirt or longsleeve may be curled. Still, I think strips simply timeless and beautiful and will definitely expand my collection yet.

- Blouses: under this name is with me all of a well-fitting white classic blouse, over a shirt waist dresses (great word) to delicate short-sleeved blouses for the summer. I certainly consider my blouse as an important part of my Wardrobe, which is definitely be improved. Mostly they are white or cream, and sometimes striped or bright blue.



Continue with pants and skirts. Here, too, is that it is my own assessment. If I find that Jean Minis are basic one, then it's not that I do not even think, Jean Shorts and well in the cabinet have.

- Jeans: I wear skinny jeans or even a straight cut jeans. I always need a black, a dark blue as possible without washing and a light blue jeans that may like to have a little wash. Of course I have in total more than, say, only a dark blue jeans, but I come from at least one, because I do not wear jeans as often as some years ago. It's important that they fit well, although I also go to bad buys tend to turn out later as such.

- Treggings:
Treggings are a serious competitor for my jeans. I find a well-fitting black Treggings is golden and, depending on Outfot look a lot better than a black jeans. This I would definitely classify me as a Basic.

-
Shorts : black shorts in my case. to combine super summer.

- Skirts : a black pencil skirt or a waist skirt and a simple "tube" Rock in black.


- Jean Mini: whether in dark denim or light, whether with frayed hem or not.

- Chino:
a true alternative to jeans / Treggings if it is a little warmer, smart casual or something combined -> top.


Conclusion: This is the first part of my personal Basics.
I must I admit to yourself: I have actually have many of these things, so the eternal "what to wear" not in my closet contents, but to me is . A nice insight ;-)
There follow: shoes, jackets, dresses and accessories.


Could you find yourselves in my basics?
stand for or what parts with you definitely on the list that I do not list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment