Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Much Is A Single Dose Flagyl?

Venus is so a busy bee!

How are you?
I am suffering at the moment, premature spring fatigue . Can not really use, but I can defend myself against eh not - to 'm too tired.

Outside it is cold and I'm getting endless fear that soon lost a snowflake in Germany.
Brr, terrible thought.

sleep once more then the weekend! I am totally. Next week is my last official week of school - after that are only tests but still no "real " teaching everything!

How will it look like in March to items that I am not sure yet.
Did a while ago Time "pre-blogging ( I'm so a busy bee ) that there is something to read even in March.
for emergencies that I have no time to write, I'm now prepared to supply some reviews, blog ideas, and [TAG] that should be enough for the whole of March. The plan I have (yes must upload my pre-work matters only - everything is already done ) to post at least twice a week something: Toi, toi, toi.
is actually not bad.
This paragraph should only be a small warning that you do not think that I stop blogging, I'm tired, etc., just because it's about 3 weeks, are reading less .

I enjoy blogging and sharing with you a lot of fun and I can not imagine not blogging.

Where I'm at it: Is it really by your side again requested topics, etc.? Has recently been ever wondered how you can let me get topic request:
Just write a comment or an e-mail - I reply you as soon as possible (but the moment take several days for the coarsest stress is over! ).

And now for something completely different : Actually, yes I hate chain letters. I have " earlier " chain letters nor written by hand ( that sounds as if I were from another century ... hand ) - now copy the letters and send them all at once and simply finished.
Anyway, this "chain letter " is somehow different ... ...

I really like this little story - especially the last paragraph, so I decided it had to post. A "real chain letter " is not so, but rather an instructive story.
Have fun and tell me your views on this - would be delighted!

"One day a teacher asked her students the names of all other students in the class on a sheet of paper to write and leave a little space next to the names. Then she said to the students, You should consider what is the nicest thing you can say about each of their classmates and that they should write it down. It took the whole hour, until everyone was finished and before they left the classroom, they gave their hands of the teacher.
wrote the weekend, the name of each student teacher on a sheet of paper, and listed what everyone that their classmates had said about the individual. On Monday she gave
each student his or her list. Before long, smiling. "Really?" She heard whispered ... "I did not think I meant anything to anyone!" And "I knew do not know others liked me so, "were the comments. No one mentioned
after class again. The teacher did not know whether they discussed among themselves or with their parents, but it did not matter. The exercise had accomplished its purpose. The students were happy with themselves and with others.

few years later was like one of the students in Vietnam and his teacher attended the funeral of the student. The church was packed with his friends. One by one, who had loved the young man or knew, went past the coffin and showed him their last respects.
The teacher was the last one to bless the coffin. When she stood there, said one of the soldiers who carried the coffin to her: "Were you Mark's math teacher," She nodded: "Yes." Then he said: "Mark talked about you a lot." After the funeral, most gathered by Mark's former classmates. Mark's parents were there and apparently they were waiting eagerly to talking with the teacher.
"We want to show you something," his father said, taking a wallet from his pocket. "It has been found, has fallen as Mark. We thought you might recognize it. "From the wallet he pulled a heavily worn sheet, which obviously glued, folded and unfolded many times had been. The teacher knew without looking that this was one of the sheets on which were the nice things that his classmates had said about Mark. "We want to thank you so much that you do that," said Mark's mother. "As you can see, Mark has very much appreciated."
All former students gathered around the teacher. Charlie smiled a little and said, "I have my list too. She is in the top drawer of my desk. " Chuck's wife said. "Chuck asked me to stick to his in our wedding album," I have mine too, "said Marilyn. "It is in my diary. "Then Vicki, another classmate, reached into her pocket calendar and showed her worn and frazzled list to the other. "I carry with me forever," Vicki said and then said. "I think we have all kept the lists"
The teacher was so moved that she had to sit down and wept. She cried for Mark and for all his friends who would never see him more. Forgot

in coexistence with our fellow human beings, we often find that every life ends one day and that we do not know when that will be that day. So get the people you love and you care to say that it something special and Are important. Tell them, before it is too late. You can do so by you forward this message. If you do not, you will have missed yet another golden opportunity to do something nice and beautiful.


If you have received this mail, it is because someone cares about you and it means that there is at least a person to whom you have something mean to. If you're too busy to sacrifice the few minutes to lead to this news, this is perhaps the first time that you have done nothing to make a fellow human being happy?

Remember You reap what you sow. What one brings to the lives of others comes back into his own life also. This day should be a blessed day and just as special as you are. Ask not play with you!
"


Love,
Venus

0 comments:

Post a Comment