Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Cruise Line With Carmen Electra

thoughts on cabinet basics # 3

Hello my friends,
because I just - thanks to the university - so beautiful in the writing flow'm following, here's the next part of my personal thoughts on Bascis black on white . In last posting I've Tops and "parts" are processed and then follow shoes and handbags. And as already mentioned a few times, I try not a the Lister to create just the clothes and any other possible, but rather the result of my personal feelings about Basics for myself to put together.

Now it is very beautiful and above all very subjective ^ ^ Explanation: I am small. This does not necessarily make me a bit, but it allows that I may always and everywhere have heels, because I can start my friend or my friends, either way will never surpass. In addition, I am considered among friends and acquaintances generally as "with the ever-paragraphs" and get very strange reactions when I run sometimes in very flat shoes and suddenly so small bin. I do not mind, but should clarify here: I carry really really high heels often and has been for many years and yet for many years. This explains why my shoe Basics look like this:

-
leather pumps, black, medium height : that is for me about 5-7cm. They are for me the day pumps, so they should be comfortable and even leather. It's worth it, two identical / similar couples to have the same time because leather shoes really were to rest after a day of wearing a day for staying beautiful and to not deform. One might think this would Pumps with appropriate price and longer time, but I for my part, I preferred to buy a new pair every year between 50 € and 100 € and do not cry when they should give up after one year. I tell you, this is THE shoe for me for anything.

- Pumps black, high : about 9/10cm. When things will be slightly higher. Happy with plateau. I am also happy in everyday life, but only if I know it's not forever I'm on the road or much to walk. Otherwise a very good option for going out, parties, etc.

- Peep - Toes : also leather, and black, both medium high, high, or a great shoe for spring and summer, at the appropriate times in quick pump replaced.

- Ballerinas : although I own several pairs of colorful or outlandish black leather ballerinas , good with quilted leather and bow, my loved ones. I have "worn out" my very favorite pair of so incredible last year that even my friend has recognized this deep love for me and a wonderful little pair, suede, quilted, lay under the Christmas tree. This time even Pretty Ballerina, which for me means that I'm a cheap pair of leather ballerinas will buy in addition, to save my Pretty Ballerinas . Is that funny?

- step el : black, just leather, high. I can not explain it, but last winter I bought a pair of leather boots from Buffalo, although I had actually already for the winter gray leather boots from Zara . Thereupon, I've been wearing the black and only about 2 times, but I've never ever regretted it to me to have bought. This winter did is then to estimate, because I had a lot to. You have a great shape, high, comfortable and fit so much. My personal boot-Basic.

- Ankle Boots: I do not know how others see it, but for me Ankle boots closed something like Pumps and therefore warm. Hence there is not much to explain why they are for me a Basic.

- Sandals: Gladiator sandals Whether or not, but flat black sandals are relatively simple for me to do so if it gets warmer.

Yes, there are only three and they are all black and in my case, preferably made of leather. Finally, it is about Basics and not a change and a bag in every shape and color. Whether you believe it or not, I would come out with three bags and when it needs to be with only one of the best. I am also a bag lover, but most have something of an acute favorite bag that I will always prefer any other, because many of my wishes uniquely positioned .

- the great and practical: each of us needs in daily life, whether to take to school, university or for a long day at work much stuff. In my case, if only my Uniunterlagen and a 1.5 liter bottle of water quite a lot. Nevertheless, I think, the bag can also be beautiful to be easily combined different jackets eg I personally prefer to time my black Longchamp in L in spite of storage space, would like to exchange them for almost 2 years of continuous operation with a new everyday bag. I still hovers at nothing but accurate.

- the small ones for the evening: I actually prefer to not even go out Zuu small handbag , but still has a pretty Clutch have often proven to be a reasonable (go family celebrations, weddings). I personally would a small or medium sized Clutch always a small handbag with shoulder strap prefer, but sometimes Gehr to dance if you do not want different. I think I just love the casual attitude that if you look at his Clutch among bent arm trapped or it quite simply - as usual - hold in the hand.

- the handbag e: now is actually the most important of all bags for me. A stroll to the Going to always have around, even if only briefly goes out of the house, the bag is suitable for everyday use both if you do not have too much it must also fit the evening outfit. The favorite bag indicated. It must be great and at the same time simple. In my case, it is a black Lederreplica the motorcycle bag of lush . I liked this bag for too long and would have to bring me much earlier, because it's perfect. And I definitely plan to get me the original by Balenciaga in the future, though unfortunately not the near future.

I hope you do not think I'm too unimaginative, as I have in this post, the color black been called every single piece. For me personally, is a "basic black" ideal to aim to build further and I think to everyone, who says his favorite color was it gray, brown or yellow.


Much love to you all


0 comments:

Post a Comment