Sunday, February 6, 2011

Unlock A Vip Suitcase

But if you want to leave, you can. I’ll remember you, though. I remember everyone that leaves.








I always thought I knew how it's a broken heart to have.
I'm a broken heart is alone in the schoolyard during breaks. I'm a broken heart is left behind by his family alone. I'm a broken heart not only gets a dedication in their autograph albums and written her farewell abi-book. I'm a broken heart loses his closest friends start from ridiculous and wrong. I'm a broken heart comes back home alone at night, makes eating and living so to himself, day after day, and sees his family every few weeks maybe - with 15 I'm a broken heart to spend Christmas and New Year alone.
I'm a broken heart means loneliness.
but that was all nothing in comparison.
this here is a broken heart.
to know that you lost the most precious in life to have and even which is responsible. the pain to feel really lonely, and especially hopeless. knowing that it will never again like before. crying when no one hinschaut grade. to know that he is happy - but not with you.

and it is easy to say that I had lost myself.
but I have not lost him: he has fled.
and I am the girl before he fled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment