Friday, February 18, 2011

Church Anniversary Backgrounds

haul

Only a small haul from the achievements of the last days and weeks. There is not much, I was never specifically shopping, but had bought the stuff scattered or ordered.

you remember, perhaps because I was very happy with my purchase behavior (too many false purchases to impulsive).
Except for the green dress (panic-buying for a party that was not worth it in the end), but there are all Basics or parts to my Wish List and were thus absolutely acceptable. I'm proud of myself. And the dress I like for color and cut and also very happy to miss it no longer wants.

Zara Trench Coast from the children's department

Here many Thanks the great Feli , which showed him in a video on her blog has
thing that i ever placed on the idea of a look back into the children's section of Zara .



khaki transition jacket from h & m Sale, which I had long been in the eye



Leotuch and narrow Leogürtel .
The cloth you know already, but is still relatively new, so it appears here.


basic h & m marched with 3 / 4 sleeves and gathering

simple black h & m dress with 3 / 4 sleeves and dress in khaki ,
from a boutique in my hometown (which only carry clothes from England and I am the
firmly believe that for them have some of the same suppliers as asos because I've realized
parts, and Lipsy they get in now)



0 comments:

Post a Comment